We have implemented a number of changes to our chapter offerings to better serve our members in our mission of making Nashville work better. We want to be sure that all of our current and future members are aware of the new opportunities to serve and be served during this time.
Our new chapter offerings have been driven by these guiding principles:
- No one should leave the ATD Nashville community because of economic hardship during this time.
- Everyone needs to experience greater community so we can help, serve, listen to, understand, and connect with each other.
- It’s more important than ever for each of us to continue to learn how to help Nashville work better.
To those ends we have beefed up our chapter offerings to include all of the following, effective immediately:
- Free Meetings for Members: all meetings, both virtual and in person, are now free of charge for members.
- Virtual Forums: interactive sessions for the sole purpose of bringing the ATD community together to connect, share best practices, and serve one another.
- Virtual Chapter Meetings: our chapter meetings, now in a virtual format, to provide insight, knowledge, and value for members to help Nashville work better.
- Professional Growth Series: informal, semi-structured discussions to network and discover tools for both personal and professional growth.
- Free Interim Memberships: former and future members may sign up for a free, three month interim membership with all the benefits of a regular member; current members experiencing financial hardship may request a free three month extension when their membership expires. Fill out this form to receive your free interim membership.
We encourage all of our current, past, and future members to engage with the ATD Nashville community so that together we can build a Nashville that works better.