The Nashville Chapter of ATD serves training, ID, OD, e-Learning professionals throughout Middle Tennessee, Southern Kentucky and Northern Alabama. We encourage you to become involved in this interesting and dynamic organization. What’s in it for you?
- Participation in our monthly meetings to enhance your professional skills and knowledge
- Keep current with leading issues and topics in the field
- Exchange points of view with colleagues
- Expand your network
- Expand your leadership skills by volunteering as a Board or committee member, or as a volunteer
- You will be listed in, and have access to, our online Membership Directory and The Newsletter
- Visit varied training environments at our member-hosted meetings to observe first-hand how different companies design and deliver training
- Join one of our SIG'S: Special Interest Groups at no additional cost
- Can access numerous job listings in the Middle Tennessee/Southeast region
Detailed program information will be communicated to members via an on-line newsletter as well as through the website.
Why join National?
To get the trends.
Why join Locally?
For the community.
What is the best deal?
Join both the Local Chapter and National ATD and save!
Below is a comparison between the two tiered levels of National Membership.