Join the organization exclusively dedicated to meeting
the needs of training, learning, and HR professionals.
What attracts people to the
Association for Talent Development - Nashville Chapter
and what prompts them to stay?
The Nashville Chapter of ATD serves training, ID, OD, e-Learning professionals in the throughout Middle Tennessee, Southern Kentucky and Northern Alabama. We encourage you to become involved in this interesting and dynamic organization. What’s in it for you?
ATD-Nashville provides opportunities for you to add new skills to your portfolio, to learn about the latest trends, topics and techniques that can help you be more effective at what you do:
- See top presenters talk about the latest topics at our Monthly Chapter meetings.
- Attend Special Division meetings and hear speakers address a wide variety of subjects.
- Learn new skills with Workshops that offer sessions geared to your practical needs.
- Build key competencies or advanced skills with Professional Development Seminars.
Networking: Meet Like-Minded PeopleThere are many ways to meet others who share your interests, your problems, your passions:
- Monthly Chapter meetings.
- Special Division meetings.
- Workshops and Professional Development Events.
- Training Managers’ Meetings
- Community or Chapter Volunteer Positions.
Enhanced Career Potential
Grow and build new skills, explore career opportunities, move to the next level of challenge:
- Meet industry experts and leaders.
- Make new friends with colleagues who share similar interests.
- Investigate job opportunities on JobLine.
- Participate in Career Services activities.
Learn new skills, meet new people, and contribute to the success of our chapter:
- Volunteer: serve on a chapter committee or work on the board.
- Learn new skills: communications, management, budgeting, planning.
- Serve in the community with our Community Services group.
- Join any number of teams dedicated to making the chapter better for every member.
Plus, as a member, you receive other great benefits...
- Discounts on Chapter Meetings, Workshops, Professional Development and more.
- The ATD Nashville Website: members-only access.
- Access to ATD Nashville career development activities.
- Discount on ATD National Membership (see below for details)*
- G5 Leadership Lifetime Membership (see members only section for access)
- *Power Member: When you join ATD Nashville and ATD National, you choose to be knowledge-leaders in the learning and development profession and change makers in your own backyard. Joint membership offers you a unique opportunity to connect with local, national, and international professionals. Click here for more information on becoming a Power Member.
Why join National? Stay current on trends.
Why join Locally? For the community.
Best deal? Join both and save!
Chapter General INDIVIDUAL Membership - $89.00 (USD) Subscription period: 1 year with no recurring payments. This is our standard membership to the Middle Tennessee chapter. Don't forget to check out the Power Member Joint Membership, and save on local and National membership!
Chapter STUDENT Membership - $25.00 (USD) Subscription period: 1 year with no recurring payments. Student: A student registered for at least 12 credit hours.
GROUP Chapter Corporate Membership - $250.00 (USD) Bundle (up to 5 members) Subscription period: 1 year with no recurring payments. For groups larger than 5, the fee is $50 per person. There is a one-time administrative fee.