In any industry, particularly a service industry such as healthcare,
people make up a large proportion of an organization’s core
assets. Workforce Planning and Integrated Talent Management
are central to the framework that helps to deliver increased
As a business and HR leader with experience at some of the
world’s most prestigious brands, Larry Fultz will showcase
a strategic talent lifecycle model, versions of which he has
successfully implemented at VHS and other organizations. He will
discuss how business strategy, workforce planning, talent lifecycle
management, and workforce metrics all contribute to delivering
workforce outcomes and operational results.
He will also examine:
- the importance of creating strong linkage between the business strategy and HR strategy, backed by a rigorous workforce planning process.
- components of a robust talent lifecycle management process.
- how Integrated Talent Management can be leveraged to feed workforce analytics, which in turn helps leadership drive the business with a focus on outcomes and operational results.
- how workforce metrics can also be used to illustrate the linkage between strategic investments in Human Capital, and the organization’s financial performance.
11:00 - Registration and networking
11:20 - Buffet lunch
12:00 - Program
1:00 - Conclude
This event will be held at the Cool Springs Marriott (map below). The address is 2001 Meridian Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067.
- Members: $28 by end of business Monday, October 21, $33 afterwards.
- Students: $10 by end of business Monday October 21, $15 afterwards.
- Future members: $28 by end of business Monday, October 21, $33 afterwards.
Mr. Larry L. Fultz is Senior Vice President CHRO of Vanguard Health Systems Inc., since February 2009. Prior to his employment with Vanguard, from October 2007 to January 2009, he was Executive Vice President, Human Resources of the Victoria’s Secret Brand division of Limited Brands, Inc., headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The Victoria’s Secret Brand division sells women’s intimate and other apparel, personal care and beauty products and accessories under the Victoria’s Secret brand name through retail stores,
its website and its catalog. Prior thereto from April 2006 to October 2007, Mr. Fultz was Executive Vice President, Human Resources of the Victoria Secret’s retail store division of Limited Brands, Inc. Prior to joining Victoria’s Secret, from September 2000 to April 2006, Mr. Fultz was Vice President, Human Resources of Cintas Corporation, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services, and document management services for other businesses.
View Larger Map" target="_blank">/
View Larger Map