How are you leveraging your signature strengths in leadership development for your career, or your organization? Join this global initiative for leaders and organizations on September 22, with 40,000 groups in 70 countries. View award-winning short films on the science of character development from different perspectives by an Emmy-nominated film team, dive into free printed discussion materials catered to different ages, and join an online Global LiveCasted Q & A session with experts in character development and how to develop your character strengths (resilience, grit, empathy, courage, kindness)–all rooted in evidence-based research. You can watch a 1 minute trailer of Character Day and find out more at www.characterday.org. Hosted by Aaron Shaull, former master resilience trainer for the US Army, currently working at the State of TN. We look forward to seeing you there!
Directions to the Center for Executive Education at Belmont University
1. From I-65, take Exit 81, Wedgewood Avenue.
2. If you’re coming from the north, turn right onto Wedgewood; from the south, turn left onto Wedgewood.
3. Turn left onto 15th Ave.
4. Take first right in the traffic circle onto Acklen Ave. At the next traffic circle, make the first right into the parking garages.
5. Make a left into the Inman/North garage.
6. Once inside the garage, take a left and park in any available Visitor Parking parking space.
7. Walk to the Inman elevator bank on the opposite side of the garage. This elevator bank will have three elevators, as opposed to just two. Do not use the McWhorter elevator bank.
8. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
9. Make a left when exiting the elevator; walk west across an outdoor pedestrian bridge into the Massey Business Center. You will be on the 1st floor in the Massey Business Center.
10. Follow the buildings directional signs to the elevator. Take the elevator to the fourth floor.
11. Make a left off the elevator and follow the hall around to MBC Room 400.