Talent Development Masters Forum
The Talent Development Masters Forum
is a unique and dynamic workshop series for Talent and Organization Development professionals who want to significantly extend their impact and strategic inclusion within the organization....take away practical ideas and tools relevant for every talent development role and level of experience!!
TD Masters Forum Session #2
8:30am - 4:30pm Friday, July 15
Join us to explore "the art and science of high-impact learning program design and development for sustained performance application".
Note: There is NO pre-requirement for attending a prior session.
Whether new to TD or looking to strengthen your professional skill set and capability, this highly interactive workshop will deliver valuable insights and tools that you can customize and apply the very next day.
Key Session #2 Topics Include:
- Networking Event: a special networking event will be conducted 8:30AM - 9:00AM. A simple cold breakfast is provided.
- The Action Mapping Process: a visual, goal-oriented, performance-based training design process that effectively engages SMEs, TD colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Evidence-Based Adult Learning Principles: proven best practices in the design and development of high-impact adult learning.
- Impact Boosting and Transfer Practices: successful tips and techniques that lead to improved learner recall, content application, and performance improvement.
Exceptional Session Facilitators
- Jeanne Bernui - Founder, Designs4Learning
- Dr. Rick Moffett - Associate Professor MTSU, Associate Director MTSU Center for Organizational and HR Effectiveness (COHRE)
- Dr. Mike Hein - Professor MTSU; Director MTSU Center for Organizational and HR Effectiveness (COHRE)
- Elliott Forsyth - Sr. Manager L&D, Bridgestone Americas
- Stacy Henry - Enterprise Director, Leadership and Teammate Development, Bridgestone Americas
- Tricia Harris - EMR Instructional Designer, Community Health Systems
- Rob Bateman - Sr. Partner, Strategic Talent Solutions
Click on the "Register" button to complete Session #2 registration.
Click here for additional session information, FAQs, and important registration fee information.
Click here for a location map.
Registration fees decrease when you attend additional sessions!
Be on the lookout for Session #3 in early-October 2016.
Cancellations/refunds may be made at least 2 days (48 hours) prior to a scheduled event. Requests for cancellation/refund must be sent to email@example.com. If cancellation deadlines are missed no refund will be issued.
You may submit a request to substitute an alternative attendee by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled event.