This event has now sold out. 8/11/16 update: We were able to add ten more seats to the event. We will be unable to raise the cap any higher, due to space constraints, so please register soon if you'd like to join us!
ATD Nashville is collaborating with other MidSouth Chapters to bring the best learning strategies to professionals across the MidSouth region. Hosted by ATD Nashville, this regional one-day conference will be held at the fabulous Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center on Friday, September 16, 2016.
In addition to great networking and breakout sessions from
regional thought leaders and subject matter experts, we will have a keynote presentation from Julie Dirksen, author of "Design for How People Learn." Julie will also conduct a workshop, "Design for Behavior Change" as a breakout option. Click here to check out Julie's book, and here to visit her blog page.
In addition to a three-hour workshop option with Julie, the following breakout sessions are planned. (All sessions are subject to change without notice.)
- (A1) Effective Strategies to Forge Media and Learning – Michael Puckett, Media & Learning Team Manager, Tractor Supply Company, and Nathaniel Wildstone, Tractor Supply Company
- (A2) What the Heck is my ROI for This Project? – Robb Bingham, Learning & Communication Strategist, Converging Solutions
- (A3) Learning the Skill of Building Good Habits – Liz Guthridge, Managing Director, Connect Consulting Group
- (B1) Engagement and Motivation in Online Learning - Anne Scott, Learning Technology Consultant, Humana
- (B2) Revolutionalizing Your Culture with Healthcare CNA Learning: A Case Study Session - Mary McNevin, Chief Learning Officer, Signature HealthCARE & Jonathan Dariyanani, President, Cognotion
- (C1) Creating a Strong Start for New Leaders - Rebecca Trevino, Director of Learning & Organizational Development, Seven Counties Services
- (C2) From a "me-focused" team to a "we-focused" team - Tanya Fitzgerald, Director, Learning and Development, Brookdale Senior Living
- (C3) Innovations in Leadership Development - Stacy Henry, Director, Enterprise Leadership Development, Bridgestone
- (D1) Design for Behavior Change - a workshop with Julie Dirksen that runs concurrent with the C1, C2, and C3 sessions on leadership
Conference Hotel Accommodations
Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Conference Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214-1200
Room Block Information (while supply lasts)
Single/Double $197, Triple $217, Quadruple $237
Plus taxes (currently) 15.25%, plus $2.50 per room per night City Occupancy Tax, plus $18 per night Resort Fee
Group Name: Association for Talent Development Day of Learning
Cut-off Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:00 pm CDT
Click here for other hotels in the Opryland Area