TD Masters Forum
The Talent Development (TD) Masters Forum is a unique and dynamic workshop series for T & OD practitioners who want to significantly extend their professional impact and strategic inclusion....No Matter Their Current Role!!
Join us 10:00 Saturday April 2
for Session #1 of 3.
Click here for location map.
All three sessions are a collaborative "meeting-of-the-minds" with an ideal blend of:
- Exposure to TD professionals who have “been there and done that with demonstrated success”; willing to share their concrete ideas and practical experiences.
- Results-based, informal workshops that are highly interactive and shaped to deliver valuable insights that you can customize and apply for value right away in your organization
- Core thought leader and classic concepts across the TD domain balanced with the fast-paced realities of YOUR immediate priorities for professional development
The TD Masters Forum is an opportunity like no other to:
Build extended TD subject matter expertise
Strengthen personal effectiveness and role credibility
Enhance career management strategies and actions
The TD Masters Forum consists of three highly interactive 6-hour sessions. Attend all three or any single session; there are no prerequisites to attend a prior session. Note: registration fees decrease significantly when you attend additional sessions.
In the April 2 Session #1 you will learn tools and ideas to boost insight and influence on how to:
- Define, Scope, and Prioritize potential TD initiatives
- Conduct a meaningful Opportunity Analysis
- Secure proposed TD Solurions Approval and Commitments
- Perform a Needs Analysis and link to a Project Management plan
- Plan for "TD Triage": how to react when things go wrong
PLUS, shape the experience for session #1!! Click here for a brief 5-question survey where you can share your suggestions for content and outcomes.
Currently, Session #2 is May 21 and Session #3 is July 23. However, we will discuss ideal dates with the session #1 participants.
Note: the TD Masters Forum IS NOT a conference event. This interactive, results-based experience limits us to a maximum of 48 participants. Registration will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Click on the register button to attend Session #1, and click here for additional information, FAQs, and important registration fee information. Registration fees decrease when you attend additional sessions!
The Masters Forum is relevant for TD professionals in any talent-related functional role and at every level of the organization: Learning & Development, ISD, E-Learning, Performance Consulting, Organization Development, Leadership Development, Operations and/or Sales Training, Talent Management, HR Business Partner, Performance Management, and all other TD-related roles.