Join us for a foundational meeting as we kick off a new SIG: The Consultant’s Forum, Monday, January 26, 2015 from 5:30pm- 7:00pm at The Work Institute. This SIG is designed to meet the unique needs of ATD Nashville’s external and internal learning consultants.
We are establishing the SIG for both external, and internal, consultants to collaborate and explore topics such as:
- You’ve started (or want to start) your own business. Great, now what?
- New products and services you’ve found that are helpful
- Social media’s influence on consulting and how to manage it
- So you want to write a blog? Where do you begin?
- How best to use adaptable business systems and processes
- Additional topics suggested and presented by SIG members
Please register and join us January 26, 2015 from 5:30-7:00pm at The Work Institute, 1620 Westgate Circle, Suite 100, Brentwood, TN 37027. Some of the goals for the meeting are:
- Kick off a new SIG
- Hear the initial SIG vision and mission, and help finalize these
- Connect and plug-in with like-minded professionals
- Grow as a result of your SIG experience
- And, win an original painting for one lucky member present that evening.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Gray for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.