Incorporating Experiences into Learning Programs for Deeper Understanding
It’s been said that we learn best through experience. How do we deliver experiences that have an impact & change behavior, however? How do we produce results that improve performance? This fun, interactive session with live actors delivers thought-provoking ideas and practical examples that can be implemented throughout your organization. We will discuss & demonstrate the use of props, movement, improvisation, and “rehearsals.”
• What gets in the way of high impact learning?
• Key elements to deliver a powerful experience
• Ideas and examples for using experiences for experiential learning
• Group discussion and application to different learning environments including stand-up training, leadership development, and e-learning
• Review, Q&A, and conclusion
- Please register for the meeting at least 12 hours in advance. We need to submit the names of the attendees to the front desk security at the ComData facility.
- Go in the main entrance. You will pick up your visitors badge & name badge at the security desk.
- The meeting will be held in the auditorium.
Post Meeting Networking Event:
If you are interested in continued networking opportunities and more in-depth conversation, please join us at Mere Bulles immediately following the meeting. This iconic restaurant is located just down the street, at 5201 Maryland Way, in Brentwood.
Mark is the founder and president of Hippo Solutions, an organizational communication consulting company that uses a unique actor-based approach to drive performance and develop leaders. Mark is an innovative speaker, trainer, and consultant. He worked in the technology field for over 20 years, serving in a variety of roles with organizations in healthcare, technology, government, manufacturing, publishing, and education. He also founded and led a software company, where he had the opportunity to observe what was working and not working for a variety of clients. Out of that experience, he started Hippo Solutions to help leaders go deeper into what is really holding back their organizations. Mark is an avid basketball player, an aviation “geek” who earned his pilot’s license, and he enjoys his team at home with his wife and four children.
He can be reached through the following methods:
- Linked In