Join the ATD Nashville Mentoring program today!
The ATD Nashville mentoring program is for our members and by our members. To participate click here.
The goal of this program is to strengthen relationships and provide opportunities for personal and professional development to our members. Our underlying premise is that all humans can be mentors, and can provide mentoring, to support that development.
The benefits of mentoring include the following:
- Ongoing professional development that increases the likelihood of career success
- Developing the professionalism of the chapter members to increase the likelihood of career promotions and other career moves
- Providing chapter members with access to a network and support system to facilitate professional and career development
- Enhancing the awareness and understanding of the importance of mentoring in career development
- Facilitating the development of mentoring relationships for talent development professionals employed in companies where mentoring is not readily available
- Facilitating knowledge sharing that enables both parties to learn something new
This mentoring program is designed to be self-monitoring. Please use these structures as you see fit. Should you have any questions, please contact the current ATD Board members in professional development, as described on the chapter website.
Our initial classifications include are but are not limited to:
- Organizational Development
- Instructional Design
- Sales Training
- Systems Training
- Beginning a Career in Talent Development
- Building Your Brand
Please consider a role in which you think you could provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to your fellow chapter members. We encourage you to a) be a mentor and b) be a protege. Please contact ATD NashvilleProfessional Development with your interest or any questions you may have.
Thanks so much,
Professional Development Team